September 3, 2008

First Meeting is Sept. 4th at 6:30 pm!

Don't forget, our first PTA meeting will be taking place on Thursday, Sept. 4th at 6:30 pm in the BVES cafeteria.

We will be voting on fundraisers, fall carnival details and the annual budget. I also have a survey I would like for each of you to fill out so that we can ensure our members are getting information that they want and need to help their child(ren) succeed.

In addition, Rebecca Leonard, Master TAP Teacher, will be giving a brief presentation entitled "What is the TAP Grant and How Does it Affect My Child?". If you didn't know already, Ms. Davis applied for and received a TAP Grant for our school. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to get educated on what this means for your child's school.

I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

Best,

Vanessa
PTA President