For those of you that missed tonight's PTA meeting, I wanted to give you a brief recap:
* Our bank balance is currently $3,450.23
* Nominating Committee was elected by our membership consisting of Kathy Cousins (chair person), Cyndi Davis, Misty Brast and Nancy Martinez (alternate)
* School Supplies vendors are being researched by Holly Raymond; only pre-orders will be taken due to restocking fees and logistic headaches; orders will be hand delivered to classrooms on Back to School night
* Friday, April 3rd is Box Top Recess Day for the winning classrooms!!
* The BVES Wildcat Kids Care Club is hosting a Boys' Night Out on Friday, April 17th from 5-7 pm (boys can bring their dad, uncle, coach, neighbor, etc. for pizza, soda, movie and games); Volunteers needed; email email@example.com if you would like to volunteer
* The BVES Wildcat Kids Care Club is hosting a Girls' Night Out on Friday, April 24th from 5-7 pm (girls can bring their mom, aunt, coach, etc. for pizza, soda, movie, nail painting, scrapbooking, dance contest and more); email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer
* On April 28th, a district wide PTA/Booster club dinner is taking place at the PAC; Dr. Lyon will be present; email Vanessa for more details
* PTA will be hosting six booths at the May 1st BVES Fiesta evening event and VOLUNTEERS are needed to run booths (contact Vanessa if you would like to volunteer); all proceeds for Fiesta benefit the school's fund to purchase a playground shade
* Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8; efforts are being spearheaded by Patti Pulis and the PTA voted to increase the budget by $100
* May 14-15 is Kindergarten Roundup
* Field Days will be on May 21-22; this is being chaired by Holly Raymond; our DJ is confirmed; Holly is ordering prizes from Oriental Trading; volunteers are needed (contact Holly if you would like to volunteer to work a shift)
Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the topics covered in tonight's meeting.